Crystal Springs Recreation Area…Wythe Gwen

I love Wytheville and all that our quaint town has to offer, but there is one true treasure that lies 4 miles from town limits…Crystal Springs Recreation Area!! Although Crystal Springs is in the county, this 1800-acre trace of land is owned and maintained by the Town of Wytheville.  Crystal Springs offers visitors many different outdoor recreation options: hiking, mountain biking, Kids in Parks-Trac Trail Program, backpacking, camping, hunting, fishing and the recently completed mountain bike terrain park.

In future blogs I will focus on one activity, sharing details and pictures of my experiences.   I look forward to sharing my adventures with you and encourage you to visit Crystal Springs Recreation Area, so you can experience the beauty and adventure firsthand.  In the meantime, if you have any questions regarding Crystal Springs Recreation Area shoot me a message and enjoy the pictures below.  I welcome the opportunity to help you go on your own memorable adventures.

Crystal Springs Recreation Area is located at 723 Pump Hollow Road.  Follow US 21 South out of Wytheville for three miles, turn left onto Pump Hollow road and proceed for one mile to the parking area on the left.











Comments